November 6, 2009

Fall catchup......

Ok so I have been really bad at posting pics lately so here is a semi catchup! I have a ton more, but here is an attempt to bring myself up to date!

Recognize this adorable little guy? This is Drake's family! (I took his pics back in the spring) I loved taking your whole little family's pics this time Nat! Your fam is soooo cute and I hope I get a lot more chances to take your pics!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
This family was darling! Their little boy and I became friends fast! He kept holding my hand and was such a good sport! Thanks kira for letting me take your family's pictures!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comments:

Natty November 7, 2009 at 1:39 PM  

Thanks, April! I will be emailing you or calling you soon to order the pics. They turned out great, I want to order so many! Your family looks great in the Halloween photos, btw.

Labels

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP